Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pen Sales Update

These last few months have been extremely busy for me, and I have not been able to devote much time- really none at all- to pens. When things aren't updated regularly, people loose interest and the chances of me actually selling things go down even further!
In order to remedy this, I wanted to put this post up with all of the pens that I currently have for sale.
They aren't arranged in any particular order, but here is what I have from left to right. Be sure to click on the links to get more information on each pen.

1.) Wearever Zenith- $15+shipping
2.) Esterbrook SJ Black- $25+ shipping
3.) Esterbrook SJ Grey- $20+ shipping
4.) Parker 21- $10+shipping
5.) Parker Striped Duofold- $40+ shipping
6.) Eversharp 5th Avenue- $18+ shipping
7.) Eversharp Symphony- $15+ shipping
8.) Esterbrook SJ Green-$25+ shipping
9.) Parker "51" Vacumatic-$75+ shipping
10.) Waterman C/F-$40+ shipping
11.) Sheaffer Jr.-$50+ shipping
12.) Parker Challenger- $50+ shipping
13.) Eversharp Skyline Demi w/stubby nib-$55+ shipping
14.) Parker "51" Aerometric Teal-$80+ shipping

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to email me at wkkimball043@gmail.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment