Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Parker "51" Cordovan Brown Vacumatic

Here is a Cordovan brown Parker "51" that was manufactured in the first quarter of 1947.
The pen is in overall good shape, there are no personalizations, dings, chips or scrapes in the pen.
The cap does have some wear on the top of the clip, and there is a faint "smile" from where a loose clip has rubbed the cap.

The nib is a smooth medium nib, and writes with a medium wetness.

It has been fully restored and tested for functionality.

This pen is only $75 + $5.80 for shipping in the U.S.

There is a one year workmanship warranty on my pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at  wkkimball043@gmail.com regarding more information or pictures!
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will


             



                    


No comments:

Post a Comment