Monday, June 2, 2014

Starting a Blog

Well, branching out has been something that I have been meaning to do. Short of starting a whole website, a blog in which I sell my pens seems to be a logical progression of thought.

Blogging is definitely something that I had never considered doing- frankly I scoffed at the idea. It's funny how things change, isn't it!


Never having done this before, things probably won't be too coherent for a while, but I'll be working on this as I go.
I will be experimenting with formats to see what is the most effective strategy, and I look forward to seeing how things change and adapt.
My first several posts will most likely be pens I am putting up for sale that I have restored and inks that I have. From there, we'll see where things go.


Thanks for bearing with me,
Will KimballKimball's Writing Instruments

No comments:

Post a Comment